The Landsail LS288 maximizes the pleasures of the road by emphasizing a quiet ride and sure-footed stability, even when the road is wet. It gets you there — in your car or minivan — in comfort and style.
Features & Benefits:
- Wet grip groove design - Four wide longitudinal grooves channel road water, while lateral grooves work to direct it out from under the tire.
- Silent lateral grooves - By connecting the tire void areas, these little beauties effectively reduce the “pumping” noise tires can make at highway speeds.
- Quiet-ride pitch alignment - Optimized tread pitch width and alignment quiet resonance and the road noise it creates.
- Three continuous circumferential ribs provide excellent highway stability - The small lateral grooves in the center rib improve high-speed performance.
- Heat releasing grooves - The design provides a clear channel for heat to dissipate outwards from the center of the tire. Less heat means longer wear.
- Straight-line bar just inside the shoulder also resists irregular tread wear.