The Nankang FT9 Mud Terrain is designed to combat the harshest environments. It’s as at home on boggy fields as it is crawling through rocky streams Hook-shaped interlocking tread blocks stop mud and gravel clogging up to ensure maximum grip.
Features & Benefits:
- Interlocking shoulder block design can grip and exclude screes and clods to increase maneuverability, and allow the car to be navigated freely on rugged roads.
- Hook-shaped blocks increase gripping thrust on screes and clods.
- The extended blocks on tread shoulders provide extra traction between blocks and screes.
- The prominent bar on the bottom of the grooves prevents stones are ledged in the grooves. Lodged stones will be expelled by the flexible moves between the prominent bar and the groove wall.
- Z-shaped zigzag grooves mill the clods and adopt to all kinds of rugged roads.