The Achilles ATR SPORT is an Ultra High Performance summer tyre designed to complement the performance of sports cars, sports coupes and sport sedans. Developed to provide good traction along with responsive and predictable dry and wet road handling. The fabric cord body and hard rubber side wall filter helps blend uniform ride quality with steering response and lateral stability.
Achilles ATR SPORT features a high-grip tread compound moulded into a directional tread design. A continuous centre rib, large tread blocks and stable shoulder elements, provide responsive handling, high speed stability and traction on dry roads. While circumferential and lateral, tread grooves aimed to pump water out from under the tyres footprint to minimize hydroplaning and aids wet traction. The tyres internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spiral-wrapped nylon to stabilize the tread area, enhance handling, high speed capability and ride quality.
- Directional tread design - provides good traction for both wet and dry conditions
- ATR© (Advanced Technology Radial) - superb radial construction
- Silica tread compound - Improves fuel efficiency and we traction
- 3D surface block technology - reduces noise for a more comfortable ride
- Solid centre rib - delivers straight line stability to improve handling