The Imperial Ecodriver 4 model is a great choice for drivers who appreciate good quality but do not want to strain their budget.
The asymmetric tread has two tasks. The inner side drains water efficiently, while the outer is responsible for keeping the car on track even during dynamic cornering.
Three circumferential grooves running along the tyre improve its traction on wet roads and ensure almost instantaneous braking in difficult conditions. Numerous cuts and transverse grooves quickly dry the tyre and minimise the risk of aquaplaning, which is very dangerous for the driver and passengers.
Features & Benefits:
- The rubber blend used in this model is resistant to abrasion and retains its best qualities throughout its long service life.
- New silica compound reduces rolling resistance and improves wet traction
- Shoulder block design minimizes noise level
- Three circumferential grooves provide excellent aquaplaning resistance and wet traction
- Outside shoulder reinforcement effectively prevents abnormal wear