The Ridge Grappler represents the next generation of the Nitto Grappler family of products. Featuring revolutionary dynamic hybrid tread pattern, the Ridge Grappler provides a quiet and comfortable ride while the deep, aggressive sidewall lugs and tread pattern provide capable off-road performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Variable Pitch Tread Pattern - Advanced sound equipment was used to create a pattern that provides a quiet and smooth highway ride.
- Shoulder and Lateral Z Grooves - Shoulder grooves are arranged in alternating widths and lengths to clear mud and maintain traction. Lateral Z grooves are set in a zigzag pattern to provide biting edges for traction.
- Dual Sidewall - Like all Grapplers, the Ridge Grappler features two bold sidewall designs. One side features a more traditional pattern while the other side features a new, aggressive block design.
- Reinforced Block Foundation - Adds rigidity to tread blocks to reduce flex.
- Stone Ejectors - Protects the bottom of groove from stone drilling.
- Staggered Shoulder Lugs - Provides traction in off road environments.
- Alternating Tapered Edges and Step Block Edges - Both provide additional biting edges for more traction.