Terms And Conditions - Hyper Tyres 0800 635 535
$50 OFF PROMO CODE: SVG
Minimum spend of $500 applies. May Exclude Car Audio, Radar Detectors and Selected Brands of Tyres as these are already discounted
Promo Code may finish without notice. Promo codes are only valid online and not able to be used in store - or after the purchase has been completed.
Promo Codes can not be used in conjunction with any other offers
May Exclude Car Audio, Radars, Hands-Free Kits & Selected Brands of Tyres as these are already discounted
Promo Code Promotions may finish without notice. Promo codes are only valid online and not able to be used in store or after the purchase has been completed.
Nexen $40 Prezzie Card with Every 4 tyres.
Terms & Conditions
- For a limted time.
- May end without notice due to limited Prezzie Cards.
- Four Nexen Tyres must be purchased on the same invoice.
Purchasing online with Q Card
You can now use your Q Card to make online purchases at hyper.co.nz* and receive at least 3 months no payments and no interest (Payment Holiday) on your purchase.
On promotional days (as advertised from time to time) you could get an extended Payment Holiday period. Click here for current offer terms and conditions. (link to here: http://www.qcard.co.nz/index.php/terms-a-conditions/546-qeftpos-legal-disclosures)
To use Q Card online simply select 'Credit Card' as your payment type when you check-out, enter your Q Card number, expiry date and CVV number. (Your CVV number is a 3 digit number displayed on the back on your Q Card).
What is Q Card?
Q Card is the ideal shopping partner, combining the benefits of a credit card with the added ability to access a range of interest-free deals and payment holidays^at thousands of stores nationwide.
To find out more about Q Card, or to apply online, please visit qcard.co.nz.
Purchases from hyper.co.nz will be on your Q EFTPOS Plan.
Information about Q Card: A minimum purchase amount may be required. Account fees may apply. Available on Flexi Payment, Fixed Instalment or EFTPOS Plans. For interest free only deals, monthly payments may be required throughout interest free period. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at end of payment holiday or interest free period. Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Customer must buy a set of any brand of tyres (minimum of four tyres).
- Purchase must be made online from hyperdrive.co.nz
- Purchase must be made after 16th June 2016.
- Tyres must be fitted at Hyper Drive Penrose, Hyper Drive Fit Grey Lynn or one of our Authorised Installers nationwide.
NZRA TERMS & CONDITIONS
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE SERVICES
We provide you with an NZRA Roadside Assistance package which entitles you to up to a maximum of One (1) Call out per annum for any one vehicle. We will cover the initial costs per event up to $100 inc gst per policy. Any costs over $100 inc gst plus any service provided over and above the maximum of One (1) Case per annum will be the responsibility of the member.
The NZRA Roadside Assistance Services include any of the following:
Flat Battery Parts Replacement
We will organise for a jumpstart for the vehicle or replace the Battery if required the cost of parts will be the owner’s expense.
We will organise for the delivery of emergency fuel (Petrol or Diesel only) or transport to the closest refuelling depot. The cost of the fuel will be the owner’s expense
We do not attempt forced entry of vehicles unless requested / instructed to by customer. We will not be held liable for any damage to the vehicle if asked to attempt a break in.
We can organise delivery of a spare key, or organise a locksmith to cut new keys and locks (without immobiliser chip). The cost of locksmith services will be at the owner’s expense and any parts required also.
If the vehicle cannot be mobilized, we will cover the initial tow of the registered vehicle up to the policy claim limit any costs over this will be at the owner's expense.
We will organise to have the vehicles serviceable spare wheel fitted when able to do so. If the vehicle does not have a spare wheel and/or the required security nut is not supplied if puzzle nuts are fitted. The costs to tow the vehicle to a tyre repairer will be at the owner's expense. NZRA can coordinate on site tyre repairers who may fix or replace the tyre but this is at the owner's expense.
We have technicians available and trained customer service consultants so we are able to solve or assist many cases over the phone e.g. warning lights, operation of vehicle components, immobilisers, alarms, technical advice re engine fluids etc.
We will provide service as per the entitlements up to a maximum of One (1) Call out per annum for any one vehicle. We will cover the initial costs per event up to $100 inc gst per policy. Any costs over $100 inc gst plus any service provided over and above the maximum of One (1) Case per annum will be the responsibility of the member.
GENERAL CONDITIONS & EXCLUSIONS
NZRA shall not be held responsible for and is not required to provide any Services where any of the following occur:
- a) Where the Vehicle has undergone unauthorised modifications (including without limitation any replacements, removals or additions) not in conformity to the manufacturer’s specifications or the Vehicle has been modified for racing, trials, or rallying or any Accident or any claim for Service has arisen in respect of such races, trials, rallies or participation in such activities.
- b) Where the Vehicle is carrying more passengers or towing a greater weight than that for which it was designed as stated in the manufacturer's specifications or arising from or connection with the improper, unauthorised, reckless or negligent operation of the Vehicle or misuse of the Vehicle.
- c) Loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening or in consequence of war, invasion, act of God, terrorism, riot, or civil commotion or sabotage or any other similar events
- d) Provision of Services requested is outside New Zealand.
- e) Mechanical breakdown due to driver related damage or misuse of the vehicle.
- f) The Vehicle is not in a roadworthy condition or the Vehicle has not been regularly serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- g) NZRA shall not be held responsible for any damage to or theft of objects and accessories that are left in or outside the Vehicle but exercise all due care to leave the vehicle secure where able to do so.
- h) NZRA will not be responsible for the cost of any breakdowns resulting from unauthorised repairs or from faulty workmanship.
- i) NZRA will not be responsible for the cost of any breakdowns caused by the fitting of accessories to the Vehicle which are not genuine or are not from the original manufacturer or which are not approved by the manufacturer.
- j) The vehicle is not accessible by a two-wheel drive recovery vehicle.
- k) Costs relating to parts, labour and any other associated costs for the repair of the member's vehicle, including replacement batteries or tyres, shall be at the cost of the member. Any subsequent call outs required after the initial failure for the same related case will be at the owner’s expense.
- l) Once the Driver has contacted NZ Roadside Assistance for a breakdown service, it is vital that they are with the Vehicle at the designated time of arrival of the service contractor. If the Vehicle is unattended, then work cannot be carried out on the Vehicle and payment maybe required for any subsequent call outs prior to sending further assistance. In certain cases due to circumstances where wait times may be excessive the NZRA will make a time for the driver to meet the provider at the vehicle.